20 MINUTE GARLIC BEEF AND BROCCOLI
20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein has melted in your mouth tender beef with broccoli, carrots and noodles. The sauce adds such amazing taste to this incredibly simple meal!
• 8 ounces lo my noodles or spaghetti noodles
• 3 cups broccoli flowers
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Cut 8 ounces flank steak against the grain
• 3 cloves of garlic chopped
• 1 medium carrot shredded
• 1/4 cup packaged brown sugar
• 1/4 cup soy sauce with reduced sodium content
• 2 tablespoons hoisen sauce
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the noodles according to packing instructions. Add the broccoli for the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium pan. Cook the steak until it is no longer pink. Add the garlic and carrots and cook for a minute more.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pepper and pepper.
4. Add the spaghetti to the pan and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated into the pan.
Alyssa also recommends:
Do you want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
•Fine food mixing bowls
•Calphalon Cookware Set
•Dust Cast Iron Skillet
This article is from here