BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE
Caesar chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe! It is creamy, simple and filled with flavor. This simple chicken recipe has only 4 ingredients and lasts less than 30 minutes. It's one of the absolute BEST chicken recipes out there. This baked Caesar chicken is the easiest and tastiest dinner of the week ever!
• 4 chicken breast without bones, skinless
• 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
• 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
• 1-11/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oven to 375F and the inside of an 8" Spray x 11" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. If the breasts are unevenly thick, hammer them (placed in a Ziploc bag and placed on a flat surface) to a straight 3/4"-1" thickness with a meat-pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (on both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper and place in the prepared baking dish.
3. Stir in Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breast, then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
4. Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of one of the medium breasts is 150°F.
5. Turn the oven to brood and fatten the breasts extra 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When it is ready, a meat thermometer should register 165F if it is stuck in the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley on request.
* Note: DO NOT salt the chicken.
CALORIES: 649KCAL | CARATS: 3G | PROTEIN: 39G | FAT: 52G | SATURATED FAT: 15G | CHOLESTEROL: 135MG | SODIUM: 1465MG | POTASSIUM: 510MG | SUGAR: 2G | VITAMIN A: 525IU | VITAMIN C: 1.7MG | CALCIUM: 509MG | IRON: 1.4MG
This article is adapted from here