HONEY BUTTER SKILLET CORN
One of the only vegetables my family agrees on is corn! My children love corn on their head, corn bread, corn and just old canned corn or frozen corn. This honey butter pan corn is so creamy, sweet, tasty, and something everyone loves.
Honey Butter Skillet Corn
Honey Butter Skillet Corn is a simple 15-minute side dish with frozen corn, honey, butter and cream cheese! So creamy, sweet and delicious.
3.7 on 348 votes
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: honey butter pan corn, side dish recipe, pan corn with frozen corn
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 side portions
• 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 bag (16 oz) of frozen corn
• 2 ounces of cream cheese cut into pieces
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a pan, over a medium heat, melt the butter and honey. After melting, add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
2. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together and let it cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve immediately. Remains well stored, covered in a container and stored in the refrigerator.
The recipe has 6 side dishes and the diet facts are for 6 servings, but if you feed small children, you can probably get closer to 8 servings from this recipe.
I love using the golden n' white corn for this recipe, but any frozen corn will work. Make sure it is a bag of frozen corn.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fatty Acids: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 244IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
this article is adapted from this